Creating Animated Explainer Videos with Adobe After Effects
Every day, new and innovative ideas are being launched on the Web and in the mobile marketplace, and every business owner who ventures into this area would like a ton of subscribers to try out their latest, craziest product or app. How do they get subscribers? They do SEO, social media, blogging, and of course, videos.
It’s a known fact in the online community that videos increase the likelihood of people buying or testing out products they find online by 85%. And one of the ways online business owners capitalize on this trend is having animated explainer videos for their product.
This workshop is intended to train students in the art of creating effective explainer videos from beginning to end.
This emerging niche in the online community provides big opportunities for both starting and established animators and designers.
What will be covered
- Why Explainer Videos
- 7 Steps in Creating an Explainer Video
- Step 1: Scriptwriting
- Step 2: Storyboarding
- Step 3: Voice Recording
- Step 4: Illustrations
- Step 5: Animation
- Step 6: Sound Editing
- Step 7: Delivery
- Making Explainer Videos as a Freelancer
- Resources for Making Explainer Videos
Who should attend
- Animators who want to find a new venture to showcase their skills
- Designers who want to take their effective design skills to an animated level
- Freelance animators who want to find other freelance opportunities
- Creative directors, storyboard artists & illustrators who want to broaden their skills and venture into animation.
- People who just like to explain stuff through animations and who want to make a career or business out of doing it.
By the end of this workshop participants will have an understanding of the complete workflow in creating animated explainer videos as well as resources they can use to get them started. They will also have a chance to create an explainer video from beginning to end.
Participants must have attended PCCI’s Adobe After Effects Basics course, or have equivalent experience.
- Nov 29–30 (Thu to Fri)
9 AM to 5 PM
PhP 6,550 (USD 165)
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.