FreeHand Series: Still Life Drawing
"When people think they can’t draw, I think it’s based more on belief rather than talent or ability."
–Graham Shaw (Author of The Art of Business Communications)
Still Life Drawing is an extensive 2-day hands on workshop that will teach students how to draw inanimate objects. Learn the golden rules in drawing still life and gain more confidence in drawing free hand and making the objects look believable representations of real-life objects.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Understand the importance of visual research and references for creating drawings.
- Learn how to make your drawings appear three-dimensional.
- Conceptualize and create your own still life illustrations.
- Discover your creativity.
- Learn the behavior of lights and shadows as it affects the object.
This workshop is designed for anyone who wants to learn how to draw! It’s a great workshop to gain more confidence in freehand drawing. Participants will acquire decent drawing, boost their creativity and convey their ideas through drawing.
Materials and Equipment
All students will be provided with drawing kit during the workshop.
- Mar 30–31 (Mon to Tue)
9 AM to 5 PM
- David Ramos
Regular Fee: PhP 4,950 (USD 125)
Promo Fee: PhP 3,500 only for PCCI alumni
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.