Environmental Graphics: Product Display
Environmental Graphics is becoming an “in” thing in the more recent years. However, very few people full understands the concept of this discipline. This has branched out from Environmental Design a program in which it addresses surrounding environmental parameters when devising plans, programs, policies, buildings, or products.
This course is designed to help you better understand what Environmental Graphics Design is, overview of the key principles and competencies (areas which will require further learning) to kick start your road to becoming an Environmental Graphics Designer and guide you in creating your design that aims to complement or reinforce its setting rather than cause distraction or damage.
- Early signs of Environmental Design / Environmental Graphics Design
- Different Practice Areas of Environmental Graphics Designl
- EGD versus XGD
- What you need to keep in mind : Professional Practice Core Competencies
- Scenario Based Interactive Discussions – Image Observations
- Quick Tips on Fundamental Principles of Design
- Research and Project Management
- Practical Application – Case Studies
- Understanding Client/Project Requirements
- Design multiple marketing materials
- Booth Making / Wayward Systems
- Project Presentation
*Instructor may adjust the timings based on the class progress and the number of participants. There are hands on exercises throughout the entire course and submission of the final project concludes completion of the course.
Special Note: All participants are expected to present in front of the class. There may be activities which are completed as a group. Bring usb drives for file transfers in case of file sharing. Participation in the activities will conclude the completion of this workshop.
- Basic Computer Skills – ability to navigate through selected operating systems (MAC/Windows) and previous experience in using any computer based application
- Basic Skills in Graphic Design Software – ability to navigate and create artwork in Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Mar 19–20 (Thu to Fri)
- June 25–26 (Thu to Fri)
9 AM to 5 PM
PhP 6,950 (USD 155)
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.