Designing Effective Marketing and Corporate Collaterals: Letterhead, Business Card, Flyer, Brochure, Poster and Banner
A quick look on the basics of flyer and brochure design, from media types and sizes, to the preparation of materials and text for layout, and the proper use of grids, white space, and fonts. The workshop involves producing layouts from scratch, with focus on proper material preparation and placement, and creating several studies from a creative brief.
What will be covered
- Effective Letterhead, Business Card, Flyer, Brochure, Poster and Banner designs
- What works, what doesn't work
- Designing/conceptualizing the cover or main visual
- Text vs visuals: Balance, impact, appropriateness
- Document formatting
- Placement hierarchy
- Color and white space implementation
- Working with color
- Working with limited color palette (less than full color)
- Using color effectively
- The use of grids
- Arrangement, alignment, hierarchy, contrast
- Creating grids
- Breaking out of the grid
- Managing files, type and fonts
- Vector files and bitmap files
- Effective typography
- Choosing and using fonts
Knowledge in using graphic design softwares such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or CorelDRAW, and Adobe InDesign.
- Feb 11–13 (Mon to Wed)
9 AM to 5 PM
PhP 8,950 (USD 200)
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.