Prepares budding actors and boosts self-confidence
in cooperation with
Philippine Center for Creative Imaging
This acting workshop prepares participants for stage, screen, or the real world. It makes them aware of visual cues and body language for effective communication. It increases self-confidence in interpersonal relationships both onstage or off. Students involved in producing and directing school plays can benefit, too, making them more effective at directing actors.
This workshop is held three (3) hours a day for three (3) days.
- Age 7 and up
- Those who already involved in or planning to get involved in school plays and productions
- Those who who need to boost their self-confidence in interpersonal relationships
What is covered
- Theater acting
- Big and small movements
- Voice projection
- Internalization of a character
- Five emotions
- Character development
- How to acknowledge stage fright
- Television acting
- How to deal with camera shyness
- Camera angles
- Natural acting
- Applying the five emotions
- Commercial acting
- Hands-on movie shooting
- Script reading and training
- Hands-on auditions
- Students will have the opportunity to do a VTR in Makati, since Philmarts is in tie-up with TITAN, an advertising agency.
- Philmarts will be looking for new actors and actresses for their new stage plays this year. Student will have the priority for auditions.
- Each student will be receiving their own updated set cards which can help them when auditioning to theater or TV.
The students will be required to join the recital that will be held before the end of the year. Exact schedule and other details to be announced.
- Workshop Venue: Philippine Center for Creative Imaging (PCCI) Studio, located at 2247 Don Chino Roces Avenue, Makati City
- Recital Venue: SM City Fairview
The instructor for this workshop is Ana Loise Norona, a theater, television, indie, and commercial actress. As a theater actress, she performs mostly main roles for shows produced by PhilmArts Advertising and Production Services. Each summer, she also regularly leads acting workshops for kids, teens and adults. On television, her credits include acting roles on ABS-CBN and GMA Network shows. In addition, Loise has also appeared on several commercials, GSK, Coca-Cola, Dove, Minute Maid.
- to be announced
1:30 to 4:30pm
- Workshop: PhP 6,500 (USD 163)
- Recital: PhP 2,500 (USD 63) - payable when the recital date is announced
Includes Philmarts T-shirt, materials and snacks
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.