This course covers methods and principles necessary to install, set-up, customize and maintain an e-commerce website with WooCommerce plugin.
What will be covered
- Installing e-commerce plugin (WooCommerce)
- Setting up the WooCommerce plugin
- Store location
- Shipping modes and fees
- Payment methods (ex. Bank transfer, COD, PayPal)
- Email notifications (to buyer and to store admin)
- Adding and managing Products
- Product descriptions, images and other info
- Product attributes (ex. sizes, colors)
- Product types (ex. simple, variable)
- Monitoring and managing orders
- Viewing and managing store performance reports
Who should attend
Anybody wanting to build a shopping website without the rigors and complexities of coding.
- Be comfortable working with Windows or the Macintosh operating system.
- Familiarity with Web terminology, e.g., URL, downloading/uploading content, etc.
- Nov 16 (Fri)
9 AM to 5 PM
PhP 2,950 (USD 70)
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.