Adobe Animate CC: Create Stunning Animations for the Web and Mobile
This course provides a solid foundation in Adobe Animate CC and shows how to create an assortment of Animate CC content. The workshop explains the different destinations for Animate CC projects—mobile devices, the desktop, or the web—and where HTML5 fits into it all. We will show how to create a new project, structure document layers and arrange objects on the Timeline, and how to get started drawing basic shapes and incorporate text, images, audio, and video.
The course also explains the different types of symbols and tweens in Animate CC, and how to use them to build and animate content. The final chapters outline the publishing options available for Animate CC projects, including Air for Android and Air for IOS.
What will be covered
- Choosing a document type
- Working with panels and workspaces
- Importing bitmap and vector graphics into a project
- Understanding the Timeline and frame rate
- Defining frames and keyframes
- Creating button, graphic, and movie clip symbols
- Nesting timelines
- Building shape tweens and motion tweens
- Defining inverse kinematic (IK) motion
- Applying filters, blend modes, and masks
- Integrating audio and video
- Using code snippets
- Configuring SWF and HTML publish settings
- Publishing with AIR
Who should attend
Graphic artist who wants to learn and transition to web. Professionals who wants to create interactive animations that is compatible with all platforms for the web.
Computer knowledge is a must. Any creative application is a plus and an advantage.
- Feb 3–4 (Sat to Sun)
- Apr 21–22 (Sat to Sun)
9 AM to 5 PM
PhP 5,730 (USD 144)
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.