Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Philippine Center for Creative Imaging?
PCCI is the nation’s premier digital media and photography training company, offering over 50 instructor-led courses for both professionals and enthusiasts. see About Us
- Does PCCI offer design services? Does PCCI sell software?
We do not offer design services, nor do we sell software. PCCI is primarily a training company, but we do have photo studios for rent, as well as a few related services. see Services
- Books and videos are cheaper. Why should I invest in instructor-led training?
Books and training videos are fine learning aids, but offer only one-way communication. PCCI's instructor-led courses give you immediate and specific feedback, so you save a lot of valuable time and effort.
- Who are PCCI’s instructors?
- I noticed that most of your training courses are only two or three days long. Is that enough time to learn anything useful?
Absolutely. At eight hours per day, a two-day workshop gives you a total of 16 hours of instruction, while a three-day workshop gives you a total of 24 hours.
What's more, with our intensive hands-on format and creative training techniques, you can learn much more in much less time. Within the week, you'll be back at work applying what you've learned.
- What do I get when I enroll at PCCI?
- Instructor-led, participant-centered training
- Real world, hands-on instruction from certified experts
- Personal, over-the-shoulder guidance from industry pros
- Small class sizes for more individual attention
- Access to state-of-the-art computers and peripherals
- A choice of platforms (Mac or Windows)
- Training on the latest software versions (for most courses)
- Carefully-designed, structured exercises
- Student workbooks or supplied lecture notes
- Access to our library of books and magazines
- Industry-recognized Certificates of Achievement
- Discounts at participating establishments
- Free refreshers within one year
- What is PCCI's customer service guarantee?
- How do I register and pay for a class?
see How to Register
- Can I pay with my credit card?
Yes. see Payment
- What time does each class start, and what time does it end?
see Class Hours
- How many participants are in each class?
The size for hands-on classes ranges from 5 to 15 participants.
- Where is your training facility located?
2247 Don Chino Roces Avenue Makati City. (Walking distance from MRT Magallanes station.)
- Do your offer evening classes?
- Do you hold weekend classes?
Most classes fall on weekdays, but some do fall on weekends. see Course Calendar
- Do you offer client-site training?
Yes. However, our courses are most effective when held away from the distractions of the workplace. By attending courses at our facility, you and your staff can focus on your training in a complete, distraction-free environment.
- Do you offer one-to-one training?
Yes. But it does cost more (2 to 3 times more than our regular course fees). Contact us for a quote.
- Will I get a certificate at the end of my course?
Yes. At the end of a one-day seminar, you'll receive a certificate of attendance. At the end of a hands-on workshop, you'll receive a certificate of completion.
For an Adobe course, you'll receive a PCCI certificate that bears the Adobe Authorized Training Center logo. For a Corel course, you'll receive a PCCI certificate that bears the Corel Training Partner logo.
- Do you offer post-training support?
Alumni can continue their education through the PCCI Alumni eGroup. There, they can continue to ask questions, and benefit from the collective knowledge and experience of the entire PCCI community.
- I'm currently unemployed. Can you guarantee me a job after training?
Job placement is not part of PCCI's service. However, as an alumnus or alumna of PCCI, you will receive job postings from various companies, via the PCCI Alumni eGroup.
- What is PCCI's customer service guarantee?
- What is the medium of instruction?
Because we often have participants from other countries, our lessons are generally taught in English. However, our instructors occasionally restate some things in Tagalog for the benefit of local participants.
- Can kids take PCCI’s computer classes?
Yes. The youngest participant we’ve ever had in a computer class was 10 years old. In our experience, the age of the participant doesn’t matter as much as her aptitude for, and interest in, the subject.
Note: We now have a Photoshop for Kids course, offered every summer (April and/or May).
- Can kids take PCCI’s photography classes?
Yes, unless otherwise stated in the course description. Alternatively, we offer a photography workshop made especially for kids 10–15 years old, Photography for the Young at Art, offered every summer (April and/or May).
- Are PCCI’s workshops only for Canon users?
No. Our workshops are designed to help you become a better photographer, whatever your camera’s brand.