This two-day intensive workshop covers the aesthetic and technical aspects of digital cinematography, including camcorder operations and lighting.
What will be covered
- What is Cinematography?
- The Camera
- Lenses and depth of field
- Frame rates and persistence of vision
- Camera angles and perspective
- Camera movement
- Lighting set-ups
- Lighting ratio
- Gels and other filtration materials
- Grips and other equipment
- The cinematographer’s crew
- Camera department
- Lighting department
- The cinematographer’s role in pre-production, production, and
- Technical requirements
- Color grading
- According to genre
- According to intention
Who should attend
This workshop is for corporate videographers, wedding videographers, and novice filmmakers who want to improve their craft.
Participants should have completed PCCI's Digital Video Production workshop, or have equivalent experience.
What to bring
Participants who have their own digital camcorders or DSLR camera are encouraged to bring them to class.
- Nov 15–16 (Thu to Fri)
9 AM to 5 PM
PhP 6,550 (USD 165)
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.