Visual Graphic Design NC III Assessment
What is National Certificate (NC)?
National Certificate (NC) is issued when a candidate has demonstrated competence in all units of competency that comprised a Qualification (e.g. Photography NC II or Visual Graphic Design NC III). Valid for five (5) years.
What is TESDA Assessment?
The assessment process seeks to determine whether the graduate or worker can perform to the standards expected in the workplace based on the defined competency standards. This ensures the productivity, quality and global competitiveness of the middle-level workers.
- Duly accomplished Application Form
Application Form > download here
- Properly and completely filled-out Self Assessment Guide (SAG)
Visual Graphic Design NC III > download here
- Four (4) pieces of colored, passport size picture (white background, shirt with collar and name in front—passport size mug shot.
- Photocopy of any valid government ID (with correct full name and spelling). Photocopy of birth certificate is also acceptable.
Visual Graphic Design NC III
The VISUAL GRAPHIC DESIGN NC III Qualification consists of competencies that a person must achieve to design and develop visual graphic designs for (i) print media; (ii) electronic media; (iii) product packaging; and (iv) booth and product/window display.
- PhP 500 inclusive of VAT.
- PhP 50: Processing and printing of certificate (Will only be collected once the candidate passed the assessment. Official Receipt for this will be issued by TESDA.)
Competency Assessment and Certification System (CACW). This is the free assessment given by TESDA but candidates are required to submit COE or certification that they're are an industry workers. Schedule to be announced.
What to bring on the assessment day
- Assessment Admission Slip
- Black ballpen
How to Register
- Call 7759-3087 or 8892-5281 or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to inquire if there is still space available for the chosen date.
- Once you’re sure a seat is available, prepare all the requirements.
- Submit the requirements directly to PCCI’s Assessment Center, located at 2247 Chino Roces Avenue, Makati City
- Walking distance from MRT Magallanes Station
- Across from CW Home Depot
- Building occupied by Tokyo Healthlink Center
- Building in between Ford and Wilcon Depot (IT Hub)
Important Notes (Regular Assessment):
- Payment should be made on the submission day of requirements or a day after. Otherwise, registration will be considered as void and slot will be given to next registrant.
- Confirmed canditate who'll not show up on the assessment day will be marked as "Absent" and payment will be forfeited or considered used
- Full payment will be charged for re-assessment
There are several ways to pay:
- Deliver the payment (cash, check or credit card) to our office. Check is payable to Philippine Center for Creative Imaging, Inc.
Deposit the payment to
- any Banco de Oro (BDO) branch, in favor of Philippine Center for Creative Imaging Inc, S/A 429-0078357.
Then email the copy of the deposit slip or online transfer slip with your name and qualification written legibly on it.
- Email address: email@example.com
Note: Limited to 10 candidates per assessment day.