Legal Affairs for Creative Artists (Webinar)
This 3-hour webinar tackles the common legal issues faced by service providers of the Creative Arts, such as photographers, videographers and graphic artists out of performing their services and provide practical solutions or options to address these concerns or prevent unnecessary liabilities.
Important Note: No client-attorney relationship or engagement will be created between the participant of the event and the speaker. All examples used in the class will be of a hypothetical nature and will not be treated as a specific legal advice for a specific problem.
What will be covered
- Intellectual Property – understanding the What, When, Who and How
- Legal and Business Side of being a Photographer, Videographer and Graphic Artist – selling your work; understanding contracts; payment solutions
- Rights and Liabilities of Photographer, Videographer and Artists – rights when shooting in locations; artist liabilities; sexual harassment; handling child talents; other special issues
Who should attend
- Graphic Artists
- Hair and Make-Up Artists
- Freelance Artists
Method of Teaching
This is a live instructor-led online seminar with participant engagement via Q&A. Students must have Zoom application and stable internet connection. For more details, check our ONLINE TRAINING FAQs.
|Schedule||Number of Sessions||Time|
|Nov 20 (Fri)||1||2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
There are several ways to pay:
Online bank transfer or bank deposit
- any Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC) branch, in favor of Philippine Center for Creative Imaging Inc, S/A 1-249-91545-5; or
- any Banco de Oro (BDO) branch, in favor of Philippine Center for Creative Imaging Inc, S/A 00429-0078357.
PhP 600 inclusive of VAT.
A student who has registered to our physical classes may avail of online classes instead. The difference in fees will be converted to store credits or applied to other online classes that he might want to attend.
Includes materials & e-certificate at the end of the class.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.