Advanced Premiere Pro Tools & Techniques (Live Virtual Classroom)
The latest version of Adobe Premiere Pro has advanced tools and techniques to finish your film from the edit bay. Discover how to maximize these tools and techniques to get your film from ingest to finish. Adobe Prelude for metadata ingest, logging, and rough cuts; and finishing with Adobe Premiere Pro using the Lumetri Color for film finishing and color grading. These tools give your sophisticated levels of control in video-editing and compositing from start to finish.
This intensive, 5-day hands-on workshop will help you exploit those features and capabilities through a combination of demonstrations and a number of hands-on exercises.
Method of Teaching
This course provides live instructor-led demonstration and discussions, student engagement and hands on exercises using Zoom, Google Classroom and Adobe Premiere CC. When necessary, students will complete exercises after-class to be submitted before the next one.
What will be covered
- Premiere Pro:
- Using advanced editing tools
- Organizing clips
- Multiple camera editing
- Using multiple timelines & nesting
- Controlling clip animation
- Tweaking motion
- Manipulating clips in Real Time
- Superimposing clips & Compositing
- Adding Special Video Effects
- Keying using Adobe Ultra
- Applying custom transitions
- Controlling & Mixing Audio
- Adobe Prelude:
- DSLR Ingest
- Adobe Media Encoder:
- Converting videos for social media
- Working with digital intermediates for 4K footage
Who should attend
This course is for anyone who wants to do non-linear editing using Adobe Premiere Pro.
Students must have the following: Zoom application, Gmail account (for Google Classroom) and Adobe Premiere Pro CC and stable internet connection. For more details, check our ONLINE TRAINING FAQs.
|Feb 8-12 (Mon to Fri)||2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
There are several ways to pay:
Online bank transfer or bank deposit
- any Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC) branch, in favor of Philippine Center for Creative Imaging Inc, S/A 1-249-91545-5; or
- any Banco de Oro (BDO) branch, in favor of Philippine Center for Creative Imaging Inc, S/A 00429-0078357.
PhP 7,000 inclusive of VAT.
A student who has registered to our physical classes may avail of online classes instead. The difference in fees will be converted to store credits or applied to other online classes that he might want to attend.
Includes materials & e-certificate at the end of the class.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.