Adobe Premiere Pro Basics (Live Virtual Classroom)
This intensive 5-day hands-on computer workshop will introduce you to digital video imaging and editing with Adobe Premiere. Throughout this intensive three-day course, you will learn the interface of Adobe Premiere and how to import a wide range of audio, video, graphics and animation files into your projects. See how to use non-linear editing to produce video for corporate, training, Web or other applications. Apply professional-quality special effects and transitions between video clips. Explore digital compositing, 2D animation and time-based special effects. At the end of the workshop, you will be able to assemble your own mini video presentation for class viewing.
Method of Teaching
This course provides live instructor-led demonstration and discussions, student engagement and hands on exercises using Zoom, Google Classroom and Adobe Premiere CC. When necessary, students will complete exercises after-class to be submitted before the next one.
What will be covered
- The function of each of Premiere’s windows
- Importing and identifying various file types and formats for use in assembling a movie
- Using Premiere’s Project window to organize imported files
- Using Premiere's Construction window to assemble a movie
- Applying transitions between clips
- Basic Editing Technique Process: Importing a clip, editing it to fit your requirements, adding it to a project,
- Applying filters to clips to create special effects
- Using the motion command to animate both video clips and still art
- Creating text titles using the titling window
- Hardware requirements for digitizing video
- Customizing Premiere's preferences and interface to fit your needs
- Creating a movie that contains still graphics, video, sound, text, motion, filters and transitions
Who should attend
This course is for anyone who wants to do non-linear editing using Adobe Premiere Pro.
Students must have the following: Zoom application, Gmail account (for Google Classroom) and Adobe Premiere Pro CC and stable internet connection. For more details, check our ONLINE TRAINING FAQs.
|Jan 25–29 (Mon to Fri)||2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
There are several ways to pay:
Online bank transfer or bank deposit
- any Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC) branch, in favor of Philippine Center for Creative Imaging Inc, S/A 1-249-91545-5; or
- any Banco de Oro (BDO) branch, in favor of Philippine Center for Creative Imaging Inc, S/A 00429-0078357.
PhP 7,000 inclusive of VAT.
A student who has registered to our physical classes may avail of online classes instead. The difference in fees will be converted to store credits or applied to other online classes that he might want to attend.
Includes materials & e-certificate at the end of the class.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.