Creating Websites on WordPress: The Basics (Live Virtual Classroom)
WordPress is a Web publishing platform consisting of themes, widgets, plugins — all prebuilt, and are easily set up and customized. It’s a build-it-yourself website creation system without the rigors and complexities of HTML and PHP coding. This course covers methods and principles necessary to install, customize and maintain a basic WordPress site.
Method of Teaching
This course provides live instructor-led demonstration and discussions, student engagement and on-the-spot hands on exercises using Zoom, Google Classroom.
What will be covered
- Setting up a WordPress account
- Importing and installing themes
- Modifying settings
- Working with widgets
- Content creation and management
- Uploading media
- Basic theme customization
- Adding plugins (Shopping cart, video gallery, etc.)
Who should attend
Anybody wanting to build websites but are intimidated by HTML and other web programming languages.
- Student's must have stable internet connection.
- Be comfortable working with Windows operating systems or the Macintosh operating system.
- Familiarity with Web terminology, e.g., URL, downloading/uploading content, etc.
- Feb 15-16 (Mon to Tue)
2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
PhP 4,000 inclusive of VAT.
A student who has registered to our physical classes may avail of online classes instead. The difference in fees will be converted to store credits or applied to other online classes that he might want to attend.
Includes materials & e-certificate at the end of the class.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.