Studio Portrait Photography (Live Virtual Classroom)
Studio portraiture is a versatile genre of photography: images can be anything from bright, punchy, high-key images full of light and energy, to dark, intense images that draw the viewer to the subject’s eyes. And a whole lot in between!
This intensive 20-hour course will teach you the essentials of studio lighting, lighting direction and quality, working with different types of subjects and techniques in making professional studio portraiture.
The course is immersive, and participants should expect coursework that need to be accomplished outside of the sessions and presented during online sessions.
Method of Teaching
This course provides live instructor-led lectures and discussions, student participation through shooting assignments using Zoom, Google Classroom, shooting equipment.
Students will be given a total of 8-hour use of PCCI's studio, consumable within the duration of the course, as inclusive benefit in this course. Students must send a reservation request to firstname.lastname@example.org and wait for confirmation.
- Sessions 1 to 4: Studio Lighting 101
- Sessions 5 to 8: Portraiture
Disclaimer: Instructor may adjust the lessons covered based on the class progress and the number of participants.
- Students must have the following: Zoom application, Gmail account (for Google Classroom) and stable internet connection. For more details, check our ONLINE TRAINING FAQs.
- Participants must have experience in Photography or have attended courses in Digital Camera Fundamentals and Basic Photography.
- Participants must have DLSR camera.
|to be announced||7:30 PM to 9:30 PM
Important Note: This course provides 16 hours of live online session and 4 hours video. This does not include the assignments given offline which need to be accomplished.
- Any brand of DSLR or Mirrorless interchangeable lens camera
- Kit lens (the lens that the camera came with). A wide-to-telephoto variable focal length lens is preferred
- A tripod is not required but would be very useful in the exercises
There are several ways to pay:
Online bank transfer or bank deposit
- any Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC) branch, in favor of Philippine Center for Creative Imaging Inc, S/A 1-249-91545-5; or
- any Banco de Oro (BDO) branch, in favor of Philippine Center for Creative Imaging Inc, S/A 00429-0078357.
PhP 8,000 inclusive of VAT.
A student who has registered to our physical classes may avail of online classes instead. The difference in fees will be converted to store credits or applied to other online classes that he might want to attend.
Includes materials & e-certificate at the end of the class.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.