Typography and Typeface Design (Webinar)
While importance of Typography is often overlooked in graphic design, it plays a critical role in strengthening your brand, creating interest in your product, and highlighting your message. It is an artform on its own, whether it be for print, mobile, animated or web graphics. Understanding the concept of Typography will help you make a creative decision on what typeface or font to use that will make or break a design concept.
Method of Teaching
This is a live instructor-led online seminar with participant engagement via Q&A. This class will use Zoom as main application.
What will be covered
- History of Type
- Importance of Type
- Rules in Typography
- Classification of Type
- Typeface Combinations
- The Anatomy of Type
Who should attend
- Graphic artists and designers
- Typesetters, Typeface designers and Typographers
- Product designers and brand developers
- Branding, sales and marketing personnel
Students must have the following: Zoom application and stable internet connection. For more details, check our ONLINE TRAINING FAQs.
|Jan 8 (Fri)||7:00 pm to 10:00 pm
There are several ways to pay:
Online bank transfer or bank deposit
- any Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC) branch, in favor of Philippine Center for Creative Imaging Inc, S/A 1-249-91545-5; or
- any Banco de Oro (BDO) branch, in favor of Philippine Center for Creative Imaging Inc, S/A 00429-0078357.
PhP 600 inclusive of VAT.
A student who has registered to our physical classes may avail of online classes instead. The difference in fees will be converted to store credits or applied to other online classes that they might want to attend.
Includes e-certificate at the end of the class.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.